Pressure Reducing Valves
- Installation of a pressure reducing valve (PRV) is required for locations…
- below 90′ in elevation for the low service area (North Portsmouth)
- below 210′ in elevation for the high service area (South Portsmouth)
- Check the maps below to see if a PRV is needed at your location.
- See Obtaining Water Service for more information.
PRV Location & Elevation Maps
|Low Service (210′ Elevation)||Full Map||High Service (90′ Elevation)|
|South Portsmouth||Portsmouth||North Portsmouth|
PRV Installation Brochure